Friday, April 26, 2013

How Do Guns Make You Feel?

Not everyone likes guns like I do. Most people would see my knowledge and high-interest in firearms as being "scary". I have always had an interest in guns ever since I was a little kid.

I love the sounds a gun makes. From it being shot, to being cocked back and loaded, all the way down to the metal clinging together from being disassembled. I get my guns out and cock it back just cause I like to hear that sound whenever. It is soothing to me and it makes me relaxed.

Some people are going to read this and think otherwise, but I think people who read this and enjoy guns and don't have such a bad opinion on them are going to relate, agree, and understand where I'm coming from. Guns to other people are just "weapons" and "things that kill people"--well, not to me. Guns do not kill people; it's the person behind the gun that kills people. Pencils can kill people but we give them to kids everyday.

Guns to me are a way of life. They can be used for fun, enjoyment, and to others and myself, relaxation. They can be used as games such as who's-got-the-best-shot. That is a game I play with my step-dad and brother: we each get 5 shots from the same gun, everyone gets a different target and who ever has the shortest spread of shots, wins. It is a very fun game you can play with family and friends, and I believe even the biggest gun-critic an anti-gun person would enjoy playing that game or just shooting a gun in general. I think most people who say they are against guns have never even shot a gun in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment